How to get KPLC refunds for token overpayment?
Kenya Power has over 4 million consumers on prepaid meters as the Company transitions to advanced technology that makes it easier for customers to purchase electricity. While buying tokens, if you make a blunder of overpayment, do not panic Kplc process the refunds in case of an overpayment.
For example, you wanted to buy tokens worth 100 Ksh and instead buy tokens worth 1000 Ksh. You can get a full refund if you follow the below guide.
- Do not feed the tokens on the Meter. If you have exhausted the tokens, kindly do another transaction to avoid loading the overpaid tokens.
- Download a Token Refund/reversal form from the Kplc website Click here to download
- Filling the form and drop the form at the Kenya Power offices
- The Technical team will call you and give instructions to feed the Meter.
- Afterward, they will submit a report, and then the Refund will be processed to the Mpesa Number used.
How long will KPLC tokens refund take?
– It takes around seven working days to get the full Refund.
Head office location: Stima Plaza, Parklands, Kolobot Road Postal address: P.O. Box 30099,
Nairobi Phone number 1: 020 95551 Phone number 2: 0703070707
Phone number 3: 0732170170
Official website: kplc.co.ke Email address: email@example.com Twitter handle: @KenyaPower_Care Facebook handle: KenyaPowerLtd SMS code: 95551
[…] Kindly contact Kplc customer care or visit the Nearest Kplc offices to acquire a tamper code to key in on the meter. https://how.africa/how-to-get-kplc-refunds-for-token-overpayment/ […]