A brief guide on How to Join Mama Ngina University College
Located in Gatundu South, Mama Ngina University College is a constituent college of K.U. University. However, it was initially under the mentorship of Moi University. It offers diverse undergraduate courses in both sciences and arts. If you desire to be part of this fantastic community, you can submit your application using the following process.
- Visit the University College website
- Click Academics to select the course of your choice. They have both undergraduate and short professional courses.
- Fill in the application form, which you can find at the University’s admissions office or request one from the website. During the application, you must provide your current email address, phone number, scanned copies of your certificates, and postal address.
- Pay the application fees of Kshs. 1000 for the undergraduate level.
- Submit the certificate/result in a slip and copy of the application form to email@example.com. Then submit the original application form to the registrar’s academic offices through the following address:-
The Registrar (Academic, Research Outreach, and Student Affairs),
Mama Ngina University College,
P.O. Box 444 – 01030,
Once done, wait for a confirmation letter. Mama Ngina University is open for admission regardless of race, political origin, ethnicity, gender, color, or creed.