About Equity Bank Wings To Fly Scholarship
Students from poor backgrounds who have passed their KCPE exams can now proceed with their secondary education. This is all thanks to the Equity Wings to Fly scholarship program, which the Equity group and MasterCard foundation sponsor. If you need this program, submit your application through the Wings to Fly website using the following procedure.
- Visit the official Wings to Fly website.
- Register using your email and phone number.
- An activation code will be sent to your phone. Use it to activate your account.
- Once in, you must fill in all the required details, such as your academic info and evidence of need.
- You also need to download and fill out the recommendation and declaration letters.
- KCPE Results Slip (official KNEC slip or signed & stamped paper from the school). For early bird applications, you will be allowed to complete the application form without KCPE marks and Result Slip until submission.
- Copy of Death Certificate (if father/mother deceased).
- Evidence of financial support (if they have received support in the past).
- Evidence of special needs (if they have indicated special needs).
- Copy of Pay Slip/ Bank Statement (if parents/guardians are employed/business).
- A signed declaration by Applicant and Parent/Guardian
- Filled out application and recommendation form by Head Teacher, Provincial Adm., Religious Leader, and any other.
- Scan and upload the document back to the system.
- Click save changes to complete the process.
- The completion and submission of this form is not a guarantee for sponsorship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
- Any false statements, omissions, or forged documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
If Wings to Fly accepts your application, you will enjoy benefits such as tuition fees for the four years in high school. They will also give you books, school uniforms, transportation, and pocket money.