How to Deposit Money to a Stanbic bank account via M-Pesa Paybill?
Gone are the days when people would make long queues in banks to deposit money into their accounts. It was even more difficult for the elderly and expectant mothers. The introduction of M-Pesa has since disrupted traditional banking methods.
Most banks, including Stanbic bank, are now in partnership with M-Pesa, thus allowing users to seamlessly deposit and withdraw money at the click of a button from the comfort of their homes. This has helped reduce the chances of losing money and also helps save precious time. See the steps below if you are wondering how to Deposit Money to a Stanbic bank account via M-Pesa Paybill?
- Go to your M-Pesa menu or app.
- Choose Paybill.
- Select Business Number and enter 600100 (Stanbic Paybill Number).
- Enter your Stanbic account number as the account number.
- Input your preferred amount.
- Enter M-Pesa Pin and proceed.
- Confirm if the details are correct before tapping send. If the details are wrong, press 1, send before the 20 seconds elapse, and repeat the process carefully.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Stanbic Bank and M-Pesa.
The maximum amount of cash you can deposit from your M-Pesa to Stanbic bank is Kshs 70,000. In case of any hitches or questions about Stanbic services, reach out through 0711068888 or 0732113888. You can also visit your nearest branch.