Are you planning to visit Uganda? Below is what you need to acquire Uganda Temporary Visa (Temporary Movement Permit)

Temporary Movement Permits are recognized travel documents intended to ease the cross-border movement of border communities. Temporary Movement Permits (TMPs) may be obtained at our Port Bell Office in Luzira and all points of Entry and Exit in Uganda and apply to countries bordering Uganda.

Uganda temporary Visa Required Documents

  1. Two passport-size photographs taken against the white background
  2. National ID
  3. Payment of the prescribed fee
  4. Any other support documents for students or minors


  1. Pay a fee of UGX 10,000/= for Single-Use TMP valid for one month. Uganda currency conversion 
Contact the Directorate of Citizenship and Immigration Control For  more information


Plot 65/67,

Old Port bell Road,

Kampala – Uganda


Toll Free: 0800199003

General Line: +256 417 346 100

Public Relations: +256 417 346 151, +256 417 346 147